Mattress cover materials
• Prevents the growth of mildew
• Is effective against bacteria
Medicott silver prevents the growth of mildew and in addition against bacteria. The mattress cover is boiled in a natural method in a sodium hydroxide. Secondly it is bleached with hydrogen peroxide. Both methods are also used in the food industry.
• Management of Hygiene – constant freshness and hygiene in bed
• Prevents unpleasant odours
• Is permanently effective – even after frequent washing or cleaning
• Kind to the skin – complies with Oekotex-Standard 100 – freshness in bed
• Eliminates odour forming bacteria and prevents recurrence of the same
Growth of bacteria is directly controlled on the textile surface itself through silver ions. Silver ions prevent the growth of bacteria in a triple mechanism. It is not possible for bacteria to adapt to three mechanisms of action and therefore to build up a resistance to silver. Silverguard is effective on the textile surface and does not migrate into the skin.
elky PUR cover
The elky PUR cover protects the mattress core from moisture and is blood and urine impermeable. The breathable protection cover is antibacterial, flame retarding, steam permeable and can be sanitized. The PUR cover is autoclavable, washable at 95° C and can be tumble dried.
• Directs moisture away from the body
• Dries faster than any other materials
• Keeps one dry through its regulation of warmth
• Is soft, light and breathable
The combination of a renewable resource and excellent fibre characteristics.
• Very good temperature and moisture characteristics
• Natural shine with a pleasant grip
• Bamboo can be recycled and compostable
The mattress cover with the formula for energy
The interaction of positive and negative ions improves the energy balance in the body of the person sleeping. Physical and mental well-being can be increased.
The mattress cover with the drying formula. The simply dry finish does not let any moisture through to the mattress, but disperses it on the surface so it can evaporate. This way your baby always stays dry.
• Fast dispersion on the surface (hydrophilic)
• Moisture barrier on the undersurface (hydrophobic)
• Climatic regulation – absorbs up to 50% more dampness than cotton
• Tencel has a silky shimmer
• Ideal for sensitive skin
The combination of the smooth surface and the excellent absorption of dampness favours a positive climate for the skin and so can soothe any skin disorders. There is no chance of growth of bacteria with Tencel – any growth is prevented in a natural way. The perfect management of any dampness in the fibre is the decisive factor.